- Simulation Based Learning
- リサーチプロジェクト I・II・III・IV
- 資格英語 I・II・III・IV
- Basic Speaking I・II
- Basic Listening I・II
- Basic Presentation & Discussion I・II
- Advanced Presentation & Discussion I・II
- JACET （Japan Association of College English Teachers）
- JEMUN (Japan English Model United Nations)
The purpose of university is to prepare students for the challenges they will face as they take the torch from a previous generation, G.K. Chesterton said that Education is the soul of society as it is passed through the generations. Educators and students alike must continue to develop and grow, see the world through a critical lens, and find solutions to core problems facing us in the 21st century.
Hokuriku University’s atmosphere is wonderful and the teachers here are ready to help you develop and succeed.
- Imagined Communities by Benedict Anderson
- The Dialogic Imagination by M. M. Bakhtin