- English for academic purposes
Academic writing and research, reading, vocabulary,
Language learning assessment
Computer assisted language learning and other language learning technology
Speaking, pronunciation and listening
Standardized test preparation.
- Advanced Presentation and Discussion I
- Advanced Speaking I
- Basic Presentation and Discussion I
- Advanced Communication I
- Advanced Listening I
- Practical Communication I
- TESOL International Association (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- JALT (The Japan Association for Language Teaching)
- Working toward a more peaceful, equal, and equitable world
- Enjoying time with family and friends
- Listening to the news and music
- Participating in sports and exercise
Let’s think about I, You, and We. Graduating from a university is important to have a chance to get a good job; however, the university experience is wholly more dynamic than that. I am here to help you along your journey. I come to class prepared and ready to assist you. You come to class prepared and ready to learn. We collaborate to help you achieve your goals. Lastly, if we think about I, You, and We in a greater context, outside of the university, we create a world full of possibilities for all. Let’s be curious and achieve our goals to develop a better future for I, You, and We.
“Congratulations! We are pleased to offer you admission ...” Why not come to beautiful Kanazawa to study at Hokuriku University. We have low teacher to student ratio classes, which means you can easily interact with your teachers. The university also has friendly staff and well-trained, creative, and easily accessible teachers. These are just a few of the many benefits Hokuriku University has to offer. See you in class!
- Felon by Reginald Dwayne
- How to Be an Anti-Racist by Ibram X. Kendi
- The Hill We Climb by Amanda Gorman