- Basic Speaking & Listening I-II
- Advanced Speaking & Listening I-II
- Basic Presentation & Discussion I-II
- Advanced Presentation & Discussion I-II
- English Communication I-II
- Practical Communication I-IV
- JALT (Japan Association for Language Teaching)
- TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages)
The heart of any educational pursuit is simple curiosity. As globalization increases, we are introduced to customs, traditions and ways of thinking unfamiliar to us. To that extent, one of the best ways to promote cross cultural understanding is with language. Like it or not, English has become that international language. Too often students view English as the goal of their language education. Along with a healthy dose of curiosity English is the tool that bridges understanding between cultures in friendships, business and everything else we do. English is about the journey, not the destination. When we study a language, we become students for life. Language study does not end at graduation.
Why not begin your future language study At Hokuriku University in the beautiful mountains of Kanazawa? The small classes, friendly, talented, and easily accessible teaching staff make it the special place that it is.
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, by Robert Pirsig
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, by Philip K. Dick
- The Fountainhead, by Ayn Rand