- Basic Speaking & Listening I-II
- Basic Presentation & Discussion I-II
- English Communication III-V
- Research Project III
- JALT (Japan Association for Language Teaching)
- TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages)
The heart of any educational pursuit is simple curiosity. As globalization increases he are introduced more and more to customs and traditions unfamiliar to us. The only way to promote cross cultural understanding is with language. Like it or not English has become that international language. Too often students view English as the goal of their language education. Along with a healthy dose of curiosity English is the tool that bridges understanding between cultures in friendships, business and everything else we do. English is about the journey, not the destination. When we study a language we become students for life. Language study does not end at graduation.
Why not begin your future language study At Hokuriku University in the beautiful mountains of Kanazawa. The small classes, friendly staff, and talented, easily accessible teaching staff make it the special place that it is.
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, by Robert Pirsig The Fountainhead, by Ayn Rand
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, by Philip K. Dick