- Basic Speaking & Listening I-II
- Basic Presentation and Discussion I-II
- Advanced Speaking & Listening I-II
- Advanced Presentation and Discussion I-II
- Practical Communication I-II
- JALT (Japan Association for Language Teaching)
- TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages)
As the world that we live in becomes more and more interconnected through the globalization of a multitude of industries, it is important to prepare students to become proficient communicators across languages and cultures. Communication doesn’t necessarily require perfection when it comes to form, but it does require a posture of patience, understanding, and willingness to employ many different skills in order to share information and ideas. It’s not just about what you say, but how and why you share information or ask questions, therefore critical thinking is also an essential component.
Please come to visit Hokuriku University. It is a beautiful place surrounded by nature, and it’s a great place to learn.
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Irresistible Revolution, by Shane Claiborne